diff --git a/camera/docs/metadata_definitions.xml b/camera/docs/metadata_definitions.xml
index d682c65..2c49c13 100644
@@ -5450,14 +5450,14 @@ xsi:schemaLocation="http://schemas.android.com/service/camera/metadata/ metadata
the active physical camera will remain active to ensure consistent RAW output
behavior, and not switch to other physical cameras.
- To maintain backward compatibility, the capture request and result metadata tags
- required for basic camera functionalities will be solely based on the
- logical camera capabiltity. Other request and result metadata tags, on the other
- hand, will be based on current active physical camera. For example, the physical
- cameras' sensor sensitivity and lens capability could be different from each other.
- So when the application manually controls sensor exposure time/gain, or does manual
- focus control, it must checks the current active physical camera's exposure, gain,
- and focus distance range.
+ The capture request and result metadata tags required for backward compatible camera
+ functionalities will be solely based on the logical camera capabiltity. On the other
+ hand, the use of manual capture controls (sensor or post-processing) with a
+ logical camera may result in unexpected behavior when the HAL decides to switch
+ between physical cameras with different characteristics under the hood. For example,
+ when the application manually sets exposure time and sensitivity while zooming in,
+ the brightness of the camera images may suddenly change because HAL switches from one
+ physical camera to the other.
<value optional="true" hal_version="3.3" >MONOCHROME