|tag name||0.6.0 (436c97aaf3c94ab31d51d7ae05a2e5634481b3dd)|
|tag date||2015-12-09 20:26:27 -0800|
|tagged by||Vijay Vasudevan <email@example.com>|
|tagged object||commit 8242b4dd1b...|
Major Features and Improvements
* Python 3.3+ support via changes to python codebase and ability
to specify python version via ./configure.
* Some improvements to GPU performance and memory usage:
roughly equivalent with native cudnn v2 performance. Improvements mostly due
to moving to 32-bit indices, faster shuffling kernels. More improvements to
come in later releases.
* Lots of fixes to documentation and tutorials, many contributed
by the public.
* 271 closed issues on github issues.
* tf.nn.fixed_unigram_candidate_sampler changed its default 'distortion'
attribute from 0.0 to 1.0. This was a bug in the original release
that is now fixed.