|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
- add test scripts and doc for MMC unit test
Signed-off-by: Ryan QIAN <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Add VPU unit test doc
Signed-off-by: Hongzhang Yang <Hongzhang.Yang@freescale.com>
Add RTC and PM test steps
Signed-off-by: Frank Li <Frank.Li@freescale.com>
add gpu unit test which followed asciidoc format
Signed-off-by: Allen Xu <email@example.com>
- Initial check-in of new documentation format for EPDC unit test.
Signed-off-by: Danny Nold <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Add doc generating framwork
Use `asciidoc' to generate multiple-format doc.
Currently enabled chunked html output, PDF format can be enabled in doc/Makefile.
The generated file 'ut_um.html' or 'ut_um.pdf' will be put under /unit_tests
of rootfs when do daily building.
Single-html format output can be added later on if it's required. (For example,
single-html file per test case is easily to be searched/browsed when investigate
a failed case).
For developers, the user manual shall be added under doc directory of each test case.
The file name should be in accordance with the one in all-suite.txt.
So usually at least the following files should be touched.
Please also see the comment in all-suite.txt for the rule to add a new test
case in it.
Change autorun script framework
Remove autorun-suite.txt, which will be generated from all-suite.txt at run-time
by the filters whether it's automated & whether it's available on that platform.
* Clean Test Cases by the rule -- one test case does one thing.
* Add the script to get daily build image.
* Differentiate the platforms in a unified way(one method to generate the autorun
script suites and the test cases user manual.)
* linux-test/test/doc/ut_um.toc will be generated automatically in upcoming patch.
Signed-off-by: Robby Cai <R63905@freescale.com>